The MIKL organic tourist farm offers:
- Enjoy a pleasant break in nature. You can walk along the marked Mlinarski Trail.
- You can watch cows grazing all year round, while they still have free access to the
barns. You can also observe chickens, horses and pigs. Pigs are a native Slovenian breed, the Krškopoljski pig.
- A small playground in front of the house where you can play football, volleyball or table tennis. Children
can play in the sandbox and on the slide.
- A pond where you can try to catch fish and relax with the sound of the water.
- Marked forest-mountain-bike trails are practically at the door, so you can spend part of the day riding in a maze of mountain bike trails.